|Model||G.WEIKE High Precision Metal Fiber Laser Cutting Machine LF0660|
|Max running speed||40m/min|
|Max cutting thickness||5mm stainless steel; 12mm mild steel; 3m aluminum; 3mm copper|
|Max load-bearing of work table||500KG|
|Power consumption of whole machine||≤ 11KW|
|Supported file format||BMP, HPGL, PLT, DST, DXP, and AI|
|Driving system||servo motors|
|Transmission mode||Grinding precision screw drive|
|Laser control software||Cypcut|
|Compatible software||CorelDraw AutoCAD Photoshop|
1. High-precision laser cutting machine, mainly suitable for electronics, hardware, glasses and other industries:
2. The whole machine adopts high-end manufacturing technology to ensure that it will not be deformed after 20 years of use;
3. Auxiliary installation of precision collimator to improve machine accuracy;
4. Imported grinding screw drive system;
5. Japan Yaskawa servo motor has higher transmission speed and accuracy,
6. The closed protective cover design ensures the safety of personnel.
No manual operation, simple auto focus (make focusing easier)
There is no need to manually adjust the focus, the software automatically adjusts the focus lens, controls the height of the upper and lower sides, so as to realize automatic perforation and cutting of plates of different thicknesses.
The software memorizes the focal length of different plates, the operation is simpler, and it is ten times the manual speed.
Large adjustment range
+10~--10, precision 0.01mm, suitable for 0~20mm different types of plates.
The collimating lens and the focusing lens are double water-cooled to reduce the temperature of the cutting head and increase the life of the cutting head.
Electrical switch manufacturing, elevator manufacturing, household electrical appliance manufacturing, cooking utensils, tools machinery , such as a variety of machinery manufacturing and processing industry.
Sheet metal carbon, iron, stainless steel, Aluminum and coper, has best quality to cut 0.5-12 mmcarbon steel, 0.5-5 mm stainless steel and all kinds of other metal.
Used in machinery or microelectronics industry. The precision of the product is extremely high, and the LF0660 can process the material accurately. This is why these models are widely used in glasses, electronics and other industries.